MX Mechanics will be supporting up to 20 riders in 2007
Walton, Ontario, August 2 2006. MX Mechanics is an amateur support race team designed to help amateur racers and their families, giving them a factory-like sponsorship advantage and a competitive edge only associated with professional factory riders. MX Mechanics is pleased to announce the availability of its 2007 Rider Package for our 20 rider amateur race team with tremendous track side presence.
“We launched MX Mechanics in 2006 with a limited number of riders to work out the processes required to launch a high performance amateur race team in 2007 and it was a huge success”, states Ryan Gauld, Team Pro and Manager. “We are now ready to expand the team to 20 riders and are offering two service levels. We know this offering is going to give these riders a huge advantage at the track and in the sport of motocross preparing some of them for their Pro career”.
The two levels of support are as follows:
Level 1: Race Day Support, $5,000 annual fee:
- Provides race day mechanics support, including top level mechanics to ensure the bike is set and ready to race
- Race day support for the Seven Ontario Provincial Rounds, the 4 ANQs, the week at Transcan and The Fox Fall Series, in the Southwestern Ontario Club
- Provides Pro instruction and support on race day
- Access to all the sponsors products discounts and free product
- Access to dealer discount on motocross bikes and hard parts
- New bikes are set up to the racers ability, weight and riding style
- Bike graphics and 2 jersey printing (name, number and logos)
- Weekly mechanics support at a deep discount if major work required
- Race gear stays with the rig and get laundered each week
- Racer poster with action photo and head shot
- Rider promoted each week in the racer reports with weekend results, rider becomes highly visible on and off the track
- Team environment with prestigious sponsors
- Rig facilities for use
- Once a month ride night and instruction from the team pro
- One on one training and instruction available at an hourly fee
- Walton Prep motocross camp with the team pro
- March Break set up and instructional camp, Florida
- Rider takes their bike to and from the track
Level 2: Show up and Race Support: $10,000 annual fee:
- Includes all the same features of Level 1 support
- MX Bike stays with the rig and goes back to the shop each week for cleaning, tuning and set up for the next race
- All mechanics work done by MX Mechanics included in the fee
- 4 Jersey printings and bike graphics included
- Weekly ride night and instruction from the team pro
“Our goal is to slightly reduce the cost of racing, but dramatically increase the service levels, making the race experience a great one” states Ryan Gauld. “When you combine the discounts from our sponsors and the bundled services provided to the racer we can match or slightly reduce your all in costs of racing while having fun.”
With the service being provided and knowing that the bike is tuned exactly to the riding style of the racer, your young rider will be safer out there, and be able to perform at the top of their ability. This service also reduces the amount of running around every family does to get ready for these races. MX Mechanics wants the families to show up at the racers and enjoy themselves without the worry of fixing bikes, parts, setup and coaching/mentoring. Our goal is to make this a fun and rewarding experience for the young amateur racer and create an environment that builds the racers self esteem and team skills.
MX Mechanics is now accepting applications for the 2007 race season and expects to conclude the race team selection process by October 30 2006. All parts, clothing and bikes will be ordered in November for January delivery and the MX Mechanics’ will be setting up bikes from January to March to get ready for the Florida training camp.
If you are interested in receiving the product program description please email Ryan Gauld at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will forward the information immediately. We are also planning to schedule meetings to discuss the program in more detail at the Transcan, so drop by the MX Mechanics Rig to meet with the team.
About MX Mechanics
MX Mechanics is an amateur support team designed to help out amateur racers and their families, giving them a factory-like sponsorship advantage and a competitive edge only associated with professional factory riders. This new support service provides access to top level race and practice bikes, the best race mechanics, trick – after market parts and race clothing, track side support, pro level instruction and mentoring and a highly prestigious profile at the Amateur Provincial and National Championships.
MX Mechanics service is offered to any family that requires support of their young racer, with the goal of making the sport of motocross an enjoyable experience for the racer and their family. MX Mechanics is offering three levels of support, from an entry level – track side support, to weekly mechanics support to its highest level of full service and race bike support.
For more information please contact Ryan Gauld gauldy[at]rogers.blackberry.net
MX Mechanics Sponsors
MX Mechanics amateur race team and their families would like to thanks our sponsors for their support:
MX Mechanics Team Products
MX Mechanics uses race quality products on the team to ensure our amateur and professional racers have every advantage on the track. MX Mechanics would like to thank the product manufactures for their support: